Friday, May 15, 2009

Girls Night!



Tonight is "Girls Night"!

Tyler and Austin went to a father & son camp out, so you know what that means.....Megan and Stephanie get to have a girls night!! We went and had pedicures done today and Megan had a really fun time.







She decided she wanted pink toes with blue and purple polka-a-dots. She even had her fingernails painted to match!






After the pedicures we went to the store and Megan picked a movie for us to watch together. She picked the movie Hocus Pocus. We will also enjoy our little girls night tradition of
minature Ben & Jerry'
s ice cream.

We hope the boys are having as much fun as the girls are!!

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!! I want a girls night...Sure is fun having my boys though. Looks like you guys have so much fun together. Hocus Pocus was one of my favorite movies when I was younger. Your toes are CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! This is so fun! That picture of your feet is soo cute! Very nice designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. our pinky toes are the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who?Megan's pinky toes or mine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Matt took the boys a few weeks back but Jaylyn isn't quite ready for a pedicure. I am going to file that idea away for another year. They look great.

    ReplyDelete