Last week we went camping at Anthony Lake in Oregon. We love it there! This is also a huge family reunion. 4 out of 5 of Stephanie's dad's siblings are there with their children and grandchildren. We think there was about 70 people there this year. This reunion/camping trip has been happening since Steph's dad was a child and it has carried on each year and has become a family tradition. The camping trip is the same week in July each year and also in the same camping area. We love it there and can't wait until next year! Here are a few photos from the week...


Tyler and Jim (Steph's brother) had a "secret" hand shake.

Tyler had a lot of fun with Jim.

Megan and Austin going fishing together.

Stephanie with Jo (Steph's brother's dog)

Tyler and his cousin Jocelyn.

The girl cousins altogether.

Tyler catching a fish!
How fun! I love the pic of Tyler catching a fish!
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing! I think we went by there on our drive to Washington (at least we saw signs because I tried to get Anthony excited about a lake named after him). Glad you had fun.
ReplyDelete