Andrew is 8 weeks old today!! I can't hardly believe he will be 2 months old next week!
Crazy how fast the time has gone.
I usually give him a bath in the evening before bed so in the morning his hair is all over!
I picked his hair out this morning before I wet it down and put a fabulous hair product on it that I found for his hair. Here is the before and after:
Before:
This is what his hair is like when I pick it out and before it is wet down.
After..
This is what his hair is like after being wet down and a little hair product is used.
I just can't believe how much hair this little guy has.
We think he is just so cute!!
Crazy how fast the time has gone.
I usually give him a bath in the evening before bed so in the morning his hair is all over!
I picked his hair out this morning before I wet it down and put a fabulous hair product on it that I found for his hair. Here is the before and after:
Before:This is what his hair is like when I pick it out and before it is wet down.
After..This is what his hair is like after being wet down and a little hair product is used.
I just can't believe how much hair this little guy has.
We think he is just so cute!!



He is so cute. That is some hair. I also loved the picture with him and your two red heads!(I didn't remember quite such red hair on Megan and Tyler-I may have to pull out some pictures of Megan and Anthony to double check). How fun! They are all so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! He is so handsome! In the first picture he has his fighter face on. I don't think he likes the fro.
ReplyDeleteOk..you have to share...what fabulous product did you find? SO cute by the way! I LOVE his smile!
ReplyDelete