Monday, April 26, 2010

Couch-to-5K

I decided I am going to start this program..

The Couch-to-5K Running Plan

I have been wanting to get up and moving again
and I think this will be just what I need to get moving.

My goal is to run a 5K (3.1 miles)
even if it is just on my treadmill.

My goal is to do this by June 28th (9 weeks from today).
I also want to run the 5k without walking!

I will try to make weekly updates on this blog about my progress.

I am strong and I can do this!
I am strong and I can do this!
I am strong and I can do this!

That is what I will be saying to myself when it gets tough and I want to quit!

Tonight will be my first run/walk of the program!!
Now... where did I put my running shoes?:)

Wish me luck!



2 comments:

  1. Well.. I just did the first run/walk and it was not too bad. I ran when I was supposed to run and I walked when I was supposed to walk!!

    ReplyDelete