Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5 month pictures

Can you tell what is different about Andrew?



When I do dishes this is where Andrew likes to be.


He loves to sit in his chair on the counter right next to me.
If I try to lay him on a blanket with some toys
he will cry the whole time I am doing the dishes.

When I put him in his Bumbo chair with some measuring spoons
he is as happy as can be... and I can get the kitchen cleaned in peace.

2 comments:

  1. Did he get a hair cut? He seems very happy to do the dishes and hopefully he'll keep his desire to do the dishes as he gets older. He's as adorable as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Liisa, he got a hair cut. I was nervous to have it done but I think it turned out pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete