I am not a big fan of Dreft.
I just don't think it smells very good so I don't use it.
However, I love this stuff...

My friend told me about how well this stain remover works
and I LOVE it!
Paige has had a few diaper blow outs on some white onsies
and you would never know it after treating them with the dreft
and washing them like normal.
This dreft product also takes the spit-up stains out of the onsies too!
I just thought I would post this in case
anyone else has diaper blow outs or spit-up stains to deal with.
(We found this at product at Target)
I just don't think it smells very good so I don't use it.
However, I love this stuff...
My friend told me about how well this stain remover works
and I LOVE it!
Paige has had a few diaper blow outs on some white onsies
and you would never know it after treating them with the dreft
and washing them like normal.
This dreft product also takes the spit-up stains out of the onsies too!
I just thought I would post this in case
anyone else has diaper blow outs or spit-up stains to deal with.
(We found this at product at Target)



No comments:
Post a Comment