At the last minute we decided to go camping.
My family has a family reunion camping trip
in the same mountains, at the same campsite,
during the same week of each year.
We had not been there for the last 2 years
and had not planned on going this year,
but 2 days before the reunion started
we decided to take the road trip and go.
It was a nice relaxing camping trip
and the little ones did really well too.
I was able to start and finish a book
I have been wanting to read
and take a nap each day with Paige.
I was able to visit with my cousins
and was excited see and visit with my cousin, Dan,
who I had not seen for about 10 years.
When we were kids Dan and I were also
running around having fun at the reunions.
He is the one who taught me how to fish
and how to clean a fish.
Fish eyeballs will always mean something funny to us
(if he ever reads this I bet he is laughing at the thought fish eyeballs).
I was also able to meet my new sister-in-law, Erin,
and her daughter, Lily, for the first time.
It was a great weekend!
I only got my camera out a couple times
so there are not a lot of pictures,
but here is what I have.
The first night Megan and Tyler slept
in the trailer with us. The rest of the nights
they slept in a tent together all by themselves.
When did they get to be old enough for that?!
and I found him in the trailer taking a nap like this.



looks like you had lots of fun and a nice relaxing day!
ReplyDelete