Today Paige had surgery to fix her umbilical hernia.
Here is what it looked like when she was laughing...

We had to be to the hospital by 8:30 and with an almost 3 hour drive
we left the house at about 5:45am this morning.
Paige was awake for the whole car ride there and was as happy as can be.
She was only able to have a little bit of apple juice this morning
and I was sure she was going to get cranky at some point from being
tired and hungry, but she was an angel and was a perfect little girl.
We had to wait for more than 2 hours at the hospital
before it was time for her surgery.
Paige did so good before and after her surgery
and I am so glad it is done and everything went well.
I will post before and after pictures of her hernia next week
when her bandage comes off.
Until then, here are some pictures from today.
Here is what it looked like when she was laughing...
We had to be to the hospital by 8:30 and with an almost 3 hour drive
we left the house at about 5:45am this morning.
Paige was awake for the whole car ride there and was as happy as can be.
She was only able to have a little bit of apple juice this morning
and I was sure she was going to get cranky at some point from being
tired and hungry, but she was an angel and was a perfect little girl.
We had to wait for more than 2 hours at the hospital
before it was time for her surgery.
Paige did so good before and after her surgery
and I am so glad it is done and everything went well.
I will post before and after pictures of her hernia next week
when her bandage comes off.
Until then, here are some pictures from today.
She loved throwing these bowls around and watching them spin.
saw her in the recovery room. She was actually snoring!
but once she had her binky she was pretty content.
Right after I took this picture
the nurse told me I was able to hold her.



I'm glad the surgery went well!
ReplyDeleteMy Kylie had the same surgery. It's amazing how surgery doesn't even faze babies/kids. I'm glad she did so well.
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear everything is well!!!
ReplyDelete