Last week I saw a post on a facebook page
about a product called Nudred.
After reading about it and watching some youtube videos
I decided to order one and try it out on Drew's hair.
It came in the mail today and I of course tried it
as soon as I opened the package.
I wish I had done a before picture so you could see
the length of his hair before it was twisted (about 1.5-2 inches long),
next time I guess.
Anyway here are the results:

I love it!
After reading about it and watching some youtube videos
I decided to order one and try it out on Drew's hair.
It came in the mail today and I of course tried it
as soon as I opened the package.
I wish I had done a before picture so you could see
the length of his hair before it was twisted (about 1.5-2 inches long),
next time I guess.
Anyway here are the results:
I love it!



Wow! That's cool - does he have to sit still for you?
ReplyDeleteI love it too! He has the most beautiful smile!
ReplyDelete