Saturday, January 12, 2013

More Rope Twists

This is our latest hairstyle for Paige. Rope twists are my favorite style on her and I think this time was the best I have done putting them in. As long as Paige has my ipad to play on she does so good and will sit for a few hours at a time for me to put this cute style in her hair. It has been so fun for me to learn new ways to do her hair. I would not say Paige is a very patient little girl on a typical day (she knows what she wants and is not afraid to let us know) so I am so happy she is patient and cooperates with me when it comes time for hair. I am sure the Netflix, Dora, My Little Ponies and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse apps help though!



No comments:

Post a Comment