Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Chocolates

Today we made some Easter chocolates. The kids had a lot of fun filling the molds. My marshmallows eggs do not look as nice as Grandma's made them by they sure taste good! We made chocolate marshmallows, white marshmallows and cherry marshmallows eggs. They were fun to make.





!











4 comments:

  1. This is so cute. The kids are getting big. I am glad that you are blogging. It is a fun way to keep in touch. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your kids are so cute. I'm glad you decided to start a blog. I know I spend way to much time on it, but I will limit my time when we have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! And the chocolates look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are better at keeping your blog up-to-date than me. You seem to be doing well so far.

    ReplyDelete