So the Tooth Fairy just came to retrieve Megan's tooth and she was surprised to find a note that Megan had left for her (without mom knowing). She also left a half of a piece of gum as well. Here is what the note said:
"I like muney. Thank you Tooth Fairy a lot. Love, Megan"
How funny is that?! Apparently she wanted to make sure the Tooth fairy knew she likes "muney" and was expecting to get some in the morning. It sure gave me a good laugh during my first Tooth Fairy experience. What a good memory. I think I am going to go write it down in my journal so I don't forget it. How early do you think she is going to be up tomorrow looking for her "muney"? I am betting it will be before 7am... how in the world I have kids who are morning people is beyond me! I am so not a morning person!
Personalized sequin pillows
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment