Sunday, June 21, 2009

Grandpa -n- Tyler take a snooze


On Father's Day weekend we were at Grandpa and Grandma's house (Steph's parents). We helped them install a new wood floor in their hallway, kitchen, and familyroom. The guys did a great job installing it and it looks great! The kids played with their cousins all day on Saturday and had such a great time! As you can see, Tyler was pretty tuckered out and enjoyed a nap with Grandpa. When we saw them both a sleep like this we snapped a few quick pictures. It was a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this picture! I wish I was there to see it! And I love how the only thing making it possible for Tyler to not fall is Dad's belly. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see they are so close. Tyler looks so big in the picture.. he sure is growing... finally!

    ReplyDelete