

The weather tonight was great for heading to the High School (just down the street) and having some family fun! I got some exercising in while jogging around the track. Megan and Tyler had tons of fun flying their kites. Austin, of course, would not pass up a good opportunity to bust out the Baja, so he had fun with that! When Megan and Tyler were done with their kites they ran around the track with me a couple of times. I was surprised that they lasted as long as they did. Megan wants to go back in the morning so I think I am going to try to make this a routine and head to the track each morning after breakfast. I think tomorrow they are going to bring their soccerballs to occupy them while I am on the track. I guess tomorrow we will see how that goes.
Anyway, it was a fun evening together!!



Looks like fun. I have flown a kite since I was a kid. Lucky to live so close to the school!
ReplyDeleteThat Baja looks like it could be a blast. I dont think I have seen one of those before.
ReplyDelete