Friday, December 4, 2009

Baby News!!

Today we found out the we are matched with a birthmom
and we will be adoption a BOY!!
We have been told the birthmom's Dr. said he is hoping
to wait another 7 days before he is here, but he could be here anyday!
We are so excited!
It is hard to believe that after 2 long years our time has come!
We told Megan and Tyler tonight and they were so cute with their excited little faces when they realized what we were telling them.
We just can't wait to see this sweet little man and welcome him into our family!
We are so grateful to our birthmom!

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting day! I'm almost jealous he'll be here so soon, but I don't think I could be ready in a week. Can't wait to hear the news he is hear and see pictures. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete