
We finally got home last night at about 1:00am.
When we arrived in Salt Lake City we found out our bags were still in Phoenix. So instead of being able to head home at about 5:00 we could not leave Salt Lake City until almost 10:00. It was a long drive but we are so glad to be home!
I was going to take some pictures of Megan and Tyler holding Andrew for the first time but at 1:00 in the morning it just did not work out so well. So here are some pictures of them holding Andrew today. They both love to hold him and both love to feed him his bottle too. I think I am going to have some pretty good helpers! After Tyler was holding Andrew for about 10 minutes I asked him if he wanted me to take the baby and he said, "No, I want to sit with him a little longer." It was cute!
Megan and Tyler are both so excited to have a new little brother!
When we arrived in Salt Lake City we found out our bags were still in Phoenix. So instead of being able to head home at about 5:00 we could not leave Salt Lake City until almost 10:00. It was a long drive but we are so glad to be home!
I was going to take some pictures of Megan and Tyler holding Andrew for the first time but at 1:00 in the morning it just did not work out so well. So here are some pictures of them holding Andrew today. They both love to hold him and both love to feed him his bottle too. I think I am going to have some pretty good helpers! After Tyler was holding Andrew for about 10 minutes I asked him if he wanted me to take the baby and he said, "No, I want to sit with him a little longer." It was cute!
Megan and Tyler are both so excited to have a new little brother!








These are precious pictures. I'm glad that you finally made it home. Good thing you left when you did. They are all snowed in in North Carolina now. They have more snow than us:) but we are used to it and life goes on. There they can't do anything. Thanks for the pictures and enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I had no idea that it was such a process and that you had been gone so long. Welcome back and the kids look adorable with Andrew.
ReplyDeleteThe kids look like old pros.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Nothing is sweeter than bringing a little baby home in time for Christmas. What a cute little guy :)
ReplyDelete