I wanted to make some Easter treats
for the girls I teach at church each Sunday.
for the girls I teach at church each Sunday.
These Rice Krispie Eggs are what I came up with.
They are Rice Krispie treats shaped into egg shapes,
dipped in chocolate and then topped with Easter sprinkles.
I think they turned out pretty good.
Here is what they look like all packaged up and ready to go!
I think the girls will like them!
And now I am off to bed.
They are Rice Krispie treats shaped into egg shapes,dipped in chocolate and then topped with Easter sprinkles.
I think they turned out pretty good.
Here is what they look like all packaged up and ready to go!I think the girls will like them!
And now I am off to bed.



very nice! I like them!
ReplyDeleteOoh I might have to steal this idea next year. Those look yummy!
ReplyDelete