Yesterday Megan turned 8!

Megan picked out the rainbow candles for her cakeso I decided to try the rainbow cake recipe I found
after a friend told me about the idea.
Here is what the cake looks like on the inside.
(That is cool whip on top, not frosting)
Megan had fun opening her presents.Grandma and Grandpa gave her a new Tinkerbell beach towel
and a swimming tote bag grandma made and Tyler gave her an Ispy game.
We did not get pictures of her opening these though:(
We did get a picture of her after she opened this one...
Do you think she liked it?!Love that smile!
Happy Birthday Megan!



Fun cake!! You'll have to tell me how to make it... Kennedy would LOVE a rainbow cake for her birthday.
ReplyDeleteIt was easy to do. I will email you the link I used to learn how to make it.
ReplyDelete