
6 Months Old
Can you believe it?!
Here are some facts about Andrew.
-He has rolled over 3 times.
-He can say Da Da but not Ma Ma.
-He is ticklish the most on his collar bone.
-He loves to take a bath.
-He has discovered he can pick things up
and will reach for anything he can.
-He can crawl backwards, but has not
figured out how to go forward yet.
- He is getting good at eating baby food
and likes sweet potatoes best.
-He is a night owl and stays up way too late :)
-He loves soft blankets. In fact he sleeps better
when I lay out a soft blanket in his crib,
rather than have him lay right on the crib sheet.
-He has the biggest, cutest smiles!
-He hates the swing and I think I have finally
given up on putting him in it, he just cries each time.
-He loves to sit in his chair on the counter and watch as I do the dishes.
-He likes to be held so he can look over my shoulder.
He does not and has never liked to be
held in your arms laying down.
He wants to be up and looking around.
-He is a special boy
and loved so very much!





No comments:
Post a Comment