Remember when I said I was going
to do the Couch to 5K program?
Well, I did it for a few weeks
and then I got out of the habit and did not finish it.
Now I have a reason to finish it!
I am going to register for a 5K run that will be 9 weeks from now.
Today I came across this website about
the Soul 2 Soul run in Delco
and I decided to register to run this race.
As an added bonus this run is to support ADOPTION!
How great is it that my first run will be in support of adoption?!
I am excited to get back to my running program
and run my first race since my
cross-country running days as a 12 year old!
My first race will be on Sept. 4th!
Let the count down begin.
to do the Couch to 5K program?
Well, I did it for a few weeks
and then I got out of the habit and did not finish it.
Now I have a reason to finish it!
I am going to register for a 5K run that will be 9 weeks from now.
Today I came across this website about
the Soul 2 Soul run in Delco
and I decided to register to run this race.
As an added bonus this run is to support ADOPTION!
How great is it that my first run will be in support of adoption?!
I am excited to get back to my running program
and run my first race since my
cross-country running days as a 12 year old!
My first race will be on Sept. 4th!
Let the count down begin.



I want to do it! Where do I find out about it??
ReplyDeleteYeah! I would love a running partner! I will email you the link.
ReplyDelete