Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pumpkin Picking


Tonight we went to Grandpa and Grandma's house
to pick out our pumpkins.
They grow pumpkins each year and
each year we pick out a pumpkin to bring home.
This year we decided to take some pictures so here they are...




Megan and Tyler got tired of having pictures taken so I decided
to get some cute pictures of Andrew getting his first pumpkin!





5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Pictures. I can't believe your parents grow so many pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually Austin's parents who grow them, but yeah they grow a lot of pumpkins each year! It always seems like Fall has finally arrived when it is time to go pick out a pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great pictures!! I love the cute pics of Andrew on the grass! I'm printing our kids pictures right now so I can put them out to enjoy for fall. I didn't get a family picture of us, though, so I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are getting soo big! Megan is almost as tall as you! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are getting biggggg!! I love the one on the wagon and they are all smiling... Andrew has a cute cute smile...

    ReplyDelete