Monday, January 3, 2011

12 month check-up

Today Andrew had his 12 month check-up with his doctor.
He is now 29.5 inches long and 21.3 lbs.
He is in the 20% in height and 20% in weight
so he is on the shorter side of the scale.

He had to have 6 shots today :( 3 in each leg.
He was tough though and only let out a little cry
and then stopped once in he was in mommy's arms.
He has been pretty whiny today and has been wanting me to hold him all the time.
I guess if I was stuck in the legs 6 times I would want to be cuddled too!

Fun things Drew can do:
*He can clap his hands and say "yay"
*He can blow kisses (thanks to grandma Banner)
*He says "mommy" now!
*He loves Bananas, apple sauce, and waffles
*He is still very ticklish
*Bath time is one of his favorite things
*He is finally starting to drink from a sippy cup
(he has not been very interested in the cup before now)
*He gives us big hugs and pats us on the back while doing it

He is such a handsome little guy and we love him so much!





1 comment:

  1. Wow, he looks so grown up. All the kids do. It is amazing how time flies. Your family is adorable. I didn't get cards sent out yet (am planning on a late new year card). But Happy New Year. I am glad things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete