Paige cut her first tooth today.
This would explain the cranky baby girl I have had this week.
Hopefully her other bottom tooth comes in quick
and she gets back to her happy self soon.
(see those cute teeth so close to poking out)
she can do this now...

and she can do this too..
she is growing up so fast!
And since he smiled so cute for me here is a quick shot of Drew.
...I know his face is dirty, he is an active little boy.. it happens:)

This would explain the cranky baby girl I have had this week.
Hopefully her other bottom tooth comes in quick
and she gets back to her happy self soon.
she can do this now...
and she can do this too..
And since he smiled so cute for me here is a quick shot of Drew.
...I know his face is dirty, he is an active little boy.. it happens:)



I always liked it when they could hold there own bottle... then I didn't cause that means becoming independant....bitter sweet. Kids are getting big!! SO cute!
ReplyDelete