Yesterday I spent my day at a craft sale.
My friend, Camie, and I decided to have a booth at a local craft fair.
It was a success but being up at 4am made it a long day!
Click Here to see my facebook page of flowers and headbands.
If you are on facebook "like" my page!!
(I just started the facebook page so more to come on it soon)
Our booth.
While we were at the craft sale Megan and Paige were staying with my sister for the day.
She sent me this picture of Paige so I would know she was doing okay.

Tyler and Andrew stayed at Camie's house to play with her kids while Cameron watch the kids for the day. Camie's husband, Cameron, had 5 kids by himself all day. He had two 7 year olds, a 5 year old and two 1 year olds!
Here is a picture Cameron texted of Andrew while he was there.
I guess getting up at 5am caught up with him!
We are looking into doing another craft show this weekend,
we will see if that works out.
My friend, Camie, and I decided to have a booth at a local craft fair.
It was a success but being up at 4am made it a long day!
Click Here to see my facebook page of flowers and headbands.
If you are on facebook "like" my page!!
(I just started the facebook page so more to come on it soon)
Our booth.
While we were at the craft sale Megan and Paige were staying with my sister for the day.
She sent me this picture of Paige so I would know she was doing okay.
Tyler and Andrew stayed at Camie's house to play with her kids while Cameron watch the kids for the day. Camie's husband, Cameron, had 5 kids by himself all day. He had two 7 year olds, a 5 year old and two 1 year olds!
Here is a picture Cameron texted of Andrew while he was there.
We are looking into doing another craft show this weekend,
we will see if that works out.



Glad it was a success!! Your booth looked great!!
ReplyDelete