
Have you ever watched this Nickelodeon show?
Andrew loves it.
This is the first kid's show he has showed interest in.
I think he would watch it all day if I would let him.
He will actually bring me the remote and say "Gabba Gabba".
We don't have cable but we do have Netflix live streaming.
It is going to be a sad day if this show is ever taken off Netflix.
Good thing we bought a Yo Gabba Gabba video.
Guess who is getting Gabba Gabba toys for his birthday?!
Andrew loves it.
This is the first kid's show he has showed interest in.
I think he would watch it all day if I would let him.
He will actually bring me the remote and say "Gabba Gabba".
We don't have cable but we do have Netflix live streaming.
It is going to be a sad day if this show is ever taken off Netflix.
Good thing we bought a Yo Gabba Gabba video.
Guess who is getting Gabba Gabba toys for his birthday?!



Carter LOVED that show when he was younger. It is a mind numbing show but great for little ones.
ReplyDelete