Friday, April 20, 2012

Paige's Hair

This is going to be my first post on my new ipad. I finally decided to download the blogger app so i can post some pictures that have been taking on the ipad. I'm not sure how I will like posting to my blog this way but I guess I will give it a try.

Paige's hair has been growing faster lately. I have been having some fun doing her hair and Paige is getting more and more patient with me each time. She used to not let me do much at all before she would start swinging her head back and forth and make it impossible to do her hair, but now I am able to distract her with snacks (today was mandarin oranges) and an episode or two of Yo Gabba Gabba. This morning I was able to get two little puffs on the top of her head. She looks so much bigger with her hair done. Can she really be 14 months old already?!

Here are a few pictures of the hair styles we have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment