Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the last 24 hours...

The last 24 hours started at 11:30pm
with 10 hours of travel (including layovers).



We were happy to reach our hotel at about 12:30pm
where we could finally sleep
after being on and off airplanes all nights.

After a nap we decided to go to dinner at


I had Blackened Chicken and Pasta
Austin had the Catfish.


We also both shared some fried pickles (a first for both of us).


Today I tried 3 new foods:
Fried Pickles
Hush Puppies
tiny bite of Catfish (I have always hated seafood)

After dinner we made our way to the mall
and walked around and did a little shopping.
We found some fun stuff to bring back to the kids!

Now we are back in our hotel room getting ready for bed.
The last 24 hours have been long and exhausting
but we are glad we are here and hope the baby arrives soon.
Due date is tomorrow!


3 comments:

  1. I was wondering what was happening! Can't wait to read the good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the 70 degree weather this weekend! Hope you have a baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo wish we could have planned ahead like this, but I'm excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete