Sunday, February 27, 2011

Siblings..


We made it home yesterday!
I am so happy to have all my kids together in one place.
Paige slept so good last night!
She went to bed at 10:30pm
and only woke up at 2am and 5am for feedings
and then went right back to sleep after each feeding.
I am hoping she is a good sleeper and this will continue!

Here are some pictures with the kids together.


5 comments:

  1. What a great family! I hope she keeps sleeping for you! It must be so, so nice to be home and all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you guys home, with your sweet baby girl. I have a lot of questions for you when you get settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH...I can't wait to hold her, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you made it home and that the kids are enjoying having a new sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being in a hotel is such a pain with a new baby! Glad you're back safe and sound and all together again - it's really a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete